Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Seconds of Bliss

The kids have been acting up. Ryan is gone right now on business and today has been horrible! I've threatened and never yelled more in a day then I did today. I feel like I'm constantly screaming at them to stop climbing on this and get off of that. I was sitting on the couch addressing Christmas cards and watching So You Think You Can Dance. I glanced over to see this. I didn't pose them at all, I didn't even realize they were sitting together. It made surviving the whole day worth it.

3 comments:

Nic said...

Cute title picture! Sorry you had such a bad day. You should have really had me come over. But at least you got to see your favorite show and see your cute boys finally behave!

Unknown said...

I love you so much and you are an amazing trooper for what you do to keep this family up and running the way you do. I love you and will see you tomorrow.

Debbie Burns said...

What a special moment! Glad you were able to see and capture it to make the day end sweetly.