Sunday, January 24, 2010

Craftin'






Nicole and I went to Quilted Bear to get some cute Valentine's decorations. After rummaging through the entire store, we found a couple of really cute things but thought we could make them for much cheaper. Well, we saw something similar to this for $20 and I estimate that I made it for about $10. I know, I like things a little loud and very shiny but you really could do just about anything with them! It was so much fun, and I can't wait to see what Nicole does with hers! Aidan had to help me, of course.

2 comments:

Deb said...

LOVE how they turned out! What a great idea! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Erin said...

Oh I LOVE them!!!! I need to make some! Where did you get the letters? YOu know I LOVE loud, sparkly and shiny:) So cute you are so talented!