Friday, September 19, 2008

Hectic next couple of months, and some random rambling.

So, I can't believe it's been a whole week since I touched my blogspot. I haven't taken any pictures, and I don't really have much to tell. It's kind of sad.

I have been pretty crazy busy with work and we're trying to refinance the home, so that's kind of a lot. I guess it really boils down to me being so busy. I am a kind of strange creature. I go through phases where I have to have the house clean and I am staying on top of everything by doing two loads of laundry a day, picking up 2-3 times a day, and cleaning the ENTIRE house on the weekends. This weekend I have a wonderful task of getting the front lawn ready for the fall. I want to replace all of the shrubs and start fresh in the spring. I'm also going to paint my shutters and front door.

Mind you, this only lasts 2-3 months, then I get frustrated because my house NEVER stays clean and I'm just picking up once a day and so swamped on Saturday that I don't really care taht I didn't get anything done. Well, I'm in one of those tidy moods right now and it's only lasted about 2 weeks, so I've got a ways to go. This really confuses Ryan because he then wonders why I all of the sudden care if the floors have been scrubbed or ligthly mopped, why I have to clean the molding, straighten out the cupboards, etc.

The next 5 months are going to be pretty crazy with Teague turning one next month, Misty having her baby, and moving to Germany in November. Stacey is also having her baby in November. I then have another little neice coming in January. Honestly, I'm looking forward to it because it means I will be making baby blankets and doing craft projects for the little ones I'm so excited to meet. And the last half of the year is going to be much better than the first by meeting these precious babies as opposed to burying a grandmother and almost a grandfather. Count you blessing, name them one by one.....

0 comments: