Friday, September 5, 2008

Love/Hate Relationship


This is a rare and once in a lifetime picture. Kylee NEVER lets Ryan hold her. I think this may be the second time in the entire 18 months that Kylee has been alive.

It's not that Kylee really hates Ryan or that Ryan doesn't like Kylee, but Ryan scares Kylee because of his yelling and his deep voice. She has not been around men very much since her father is in Germany and Misty and my mom have pretty much raised her. She tries to avoid him as much as possible.

Ryan can't really tolerate Kylee very much because she has those Kerby lungs and is very loud, and as most people know, toddlers have a tendency to whine. Now, this strikes me as odd because Teague also happens to have those Kerby lungs and can really get on my nerves when he's being difficult, but it doesn't really seem to bother Ryan too much. Ryan cannot tolerate, however, 10 seconds of Kylee's crying. My only explanation is that maybe it's because Teague is his own child.

Anyway, Kylee happened to be at the house, my mom and I were busy, and Kylee was very tired and therefore throwing a huge temper tantrum. Ryan asked her if she wanted him to hold her and before you knew it, this was the scene. I told Mom I had to be sure to get a picture of Kylee's face because I thought that Misty would never believe me....well, here's the proof.



0 comments: