Thursday, October 23, 2008

Super Grunt

So Ryan and I got Aidan and Teagues costumes this year online and they are Batman and Robin this year.

Well, we got their pictures done at the beginning of this month so that we would have them back by Halloween. Ryan was putting some of them in frames and Aidan kept calling his younger brother Super Teague. When we asked him to say that Teague was Robin he said "no, it's Super Teague." We thought it was adorable!

I'm really going to miss all the cute things that kids say when they are learning to express themselves. Like tonight, I was going to visit some friends and Aidan was so excited to be going somewhere. We got to the end of the street and Ryan had come home from his school orientation. I asked him if he wanted to come with me and he said he did, so we turned around and went back to the house.

I pull into the driveway and Aidan says: "Dang it!" I look back at him and he has hit his forehead with the back of his hand. I asked him what was wrong and suddenly I realized he was reacting to have had to go back to the house after only making it to the end of the street. I ended it by assuring him that we would still be leaving, we were just picking up daddy so he could come with us.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Cute quotes! I love the things kids say. Get a little book just for that stuff and write it all down.

Erin said...

Thats awesome! I love the things kids say!