Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Birthday






















I had the most wonderful birthday. We went as a family with my sister to the Draper Temple Open House. I know the kids were too young to remember and it was a lot of work, but it was well worth it. Due to the weather that day we were unable to take any pictures of the family outside the temple. Later that afternoon we all went to Tepanyaki for dinner. I was worried about everyone having to pay so much to go to dinner, but then my grandfather said he was paying for everyone. I couldn't believe it. I was completely dumbfounded and shocked. Looking back on it now, I can't help but say how special my grandfather is to me. He was a very good father figure to me, someone I always looked up to. Thank you so much grandpa...it was really improtant to me to be able to have my whole family together for dinner. Some of the pictures aren't that great because they were taken far away, but it was a BLAST!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy birthday late!!!! I love and miss you!!!

Erin said...

How fun! I have still never been there! I am so glad you had a nice birthday:) Hope to see you girls soon!