Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Trying to stay on track...

So, I've lost my camera. It is VERY frustrating because I wanted to post pictures of my BEAUTIFUL Valentine's Dinner!!! I think that one of my lovely children have gotten their hands on it and run off with it somewhere. So, the plan is that I will make my gourmet dinner for the week tomorrow night, but if I don't find my camera, it will be Friday. I want to post pictures of my wonderful meals along with the commentary. I'm also not very impressed with my book that I got from Amazon...I'm thinking of sending it back. I think I will just look online for recipes and build my own menu. The menu for this weeks gourmet cooking lesson (for myself):

Green Salad with Lemon Herb dressing
Lemon and Herb Roasted Chicken
Twice Baked Parmesan Potatoes
Fresh Baked Bread (I can't believe I'm actually going to try bread; the only thing I have a really hard time with)
Brazed Cucumbers
Orange Creamsicle cupcakes

0 comments: