Friday, October 14, 2011

Teague's 4th Birthday!





I'm a little slow in posting this, but that's just because I've been sulking about the fact that my baby is now 4. Just kidding. He is such a special addition to our family, and I'm so extremely blessed to have him as part of it. I joke a lot about how hard he was when he was a baby and a toddler, which was true, but he's really starting to chill out a little as he gets older. I love that I'm getting to know just him a little bit more while Aidan is in school. He's so sweet and loves to cuddle. Several times a day he'll just say out of the blue, "Mommy, I love you." He's very affectionate and very physical, which can sometimes get him into trouble. When he's in a good mood he wants to give loves, when he's frustrated he wants to hit, etc, etc. He's so giving to his older brother. I think the second child has to succumb to a lot of manipulation from the oldest. ;) He's truly an extremely wonderful blessing in my life and I love him sooo much! The wonderful cake that is posted is from his aunt and uncle Chase and Stacee. Thanks guys for all the effort you put into this.

3 comments:

Jen said...

The cake is amazing! I know it's hard to let our kids grow up. You're a great mom to notice his strengths and focus on those. (And can I just say you look great in these pictures?!)

Debbie Burns said...

Happy birthday Teague! LOVE the scooby-doo birthday cake!

Darcysmad said...

Thanks guys! That was so sweet Jen, thanks! :)